Congratulations Chris Neu, Rapid Fire Bunker’s Winner of the Basic Survival Kit Giveaway at the Western Welcome Week Festival on Saturday August 18th, 2012. Western Welcome week created hundreds of new Bunker friends and we thank everyone for stopping by our booth to visit. The Basic Survival Kit sold at Rapid Fire Bunker, is the perfect Emergency kit – offering one person three days of survival items ranging from Food, Water, purification tablets, flashlights, radios, whistles, matches, first aid kit, survival blanket and emergency poncho with hood.
This Basic Survival Kit is perfect for carrying in the trunk of your car or storing in your “Emergency Gear location” inside your residence. This Pre-made Bug out Bag is the perfect gear for a one person bug out.
WE at Rapid Fire Bunker are elated to know one more person in our community has emergency provisions that will protect from unexpected life challenges. Thanks Chris, for making Rapid Fire Bunker your shopping home for Emergency Supplies and Survival Gear.
Bug-Out Survival No-Brainer Tips:
1) Keep In Shape! You can’t hike to a Bug-out-location successfully when you are overweight and out-of-shape.
2) Keep your Bug-Out-Bag “Mobile weight”. Rule of Thumb Keep your Mobile Bag no more than 1/3 of your total body weight. A bag is useless if you can not carry it for long distances without fatigue.
3) Take the time to talk to Survival experts and fellow Outdoor enthusiasts for Bag packing techniques.
4) Remember Essentials: Food, Water, Warmth, Fire Starting Material, Filtration and Purification gear, Knife or sharp tools (3 1/2″ or less), Rope (550 Paracord), Rain gear / trashbags to keep you and gear dry, Signalling and communication, light / illumination, First Aid Gear and don’t forget directional gear (compass, maps of terrain).
5) Don’t go cheap on your Bag! Your bag carries everything you need to survive. It is your insurance life-line. Suggested Bags: Drago Bags, Maxpedition Bags, Snug Pack Bags.
6) Like your bag…Don’t cheap out on your knife or survival tool! Cutting Rope, Food, packaging, seat belts, clothing etc is essential to survival situations. A dull knife or survival tool is a very dangerous item which usually result in personal injury.
Prepare now…Protect Later!
What classes can you find at Rapid Fire Bunker?
1) Survival First Aid
2) CCW Classes
3) How to build a Bug-Out-Bag
4) Edible Plants
5) Bug-Out University (a) Evacuation and Route Preparedness (b) Food and Water Storage (c) First Aid and Medical kits for longterm use (d) Preparedness Cache techniques and Retreat Survival Skills
6) Bug-in : Home and Vehicle Preparing techniques for Disaster and Emergency Preparation : Evacuation, Fires, Earthquakes, Blizzards, Long Term Power-Outages/ Blackouts, Civil Unrest,
7) CPR Certification Classes
8) Cooking with Dehydrated and Freeze Dried Food
CAll our Littleton Colordo Store for class sign up at 303-797-8278 or visit our Littleton Colorado store at 5765 S. Curtice Street Littleton, CO 80120 www.rapidfirebunker.net for calendar of classes.